Dales Lodge is ideally situated at the foot of the Yorkshire 3 Peaks in the picturesque village of Ingleton.
Newly opened, purpose built, Dales Lodge is a cross between a ski chalet and a hostel.
The accommodation comprises of 2 private en suite double rooms, 2 rooms that sleep 4 and 2 rooms that sleep 8.
2 x en suite rooms bedding included
The 4s can only be booked by one party. The 8s can be booked by individuals, in a dorm style.
Bespoke bunks handmade and designed specifically for the rooms.
No bedding is provided, but we can arrange this for an additional charge if needed.
Please bring your own towels.
Toilets / Showers
Mixed toilet and wet room showers
Family / Disabled shower room and toilet
Generous living accommodation with a spacious living / dining area.
– 3 individual cooking / work areas
– Washing machine
– Tea and Coffee
– Kitchen is fully equipped, including crockery, washing up materials.
– Table with seating for up to 12 per sitting
– Pool table
– Air hockey
– Good size drying room for boots and all your wet gear
Free WiFi is available
– Outside seating and table and chairs
– Secure storage for things like bikes can be facilitated.
– BBQs and Firepits are allowed outside the Lodge
– Outside tap for washing equipment is also available
– Plenty of parking
– Landscaped grounds
We also have a purpose built training / meeting room. ideal for small groups.
- 12m travers climbing wall.
- 55” TV
- Tea and Coffee facilities
Outside Catering can be arrange with prior notice.