Dales Lodge is ideally situated at the foot of the Yorkshire 3 Peaks in the picturesque village of Ingleton.
Newly opened, purpose built, Dales Lodge is a cross between a ski chalet and self catering lodge.
The accommodation comprises of 2 private en suite double rooms, 2 rooms that sleep 4 and 2 rooms that sleep 8.
2 x en suite rooms bedding included
The lodge can be booked flexibly so do get it touch.
Bespoke bunks handmade and designed specifically for the rooms.
No bedding is provided, but we can arrange this for an additional charge if needed.
Please bring your own towels.
Toilets / Showers
Mixed toilet and wet room showers
Family / Disabled shower room and toilet
Generous living accommodation with a spacious living / dining area.
– 3 individual cooking / work areas
– Washing machine
– Tea and Coffee
– Kitchen is fully equipped, including crockery, washing up materials.
– Table with seating for up to 16 per sitting
– Pool table
– Good size drying room for boots and all your wet gear
Free WiFi is available
– Outside seating and table and chairs
– Secure storage for things like bikes can be facilitated.
– BBQs and Firepits are allowed outside the Lodge
– Outside tap for washing equipment is also available
– Plenty of parking
– Landscaped grounds
We also have a purpose built training / meeting room. ideal for small groups.
- 12m travers climbing wall.
- 55” TV
- Tea and Coffee facilities
Outside Catering can be arrange with prior notice.